MINICAB TO/FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT TERMINAL 2
Heathrow is the busiest airport among all international airports around London and is the second biggest in terms of the size of infrastructure in the world just after Dubai. The airport authority of Heathrow manages million passenger traffic each year with five terminals. After operations of terminal 1 was put on hold for redevelopment terminal two has become the largest terminal among all the terminals of Heathrow. The terminal two is also called the Queen's terminal. Entrance to terminal two of Heathrow opens on Inner Ring E of Longford, Hounslow sub-urban area of London.
ABOUT HEATHROW TERMINAL 2 AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE :
Post closure of operations of Terminal 1 of Heathrow, the terminal 2 has become the mother terminal handling larger part of the airport's passenger load. A&B Cabs Heathrow Terminal one airport transfer service aims at making connectivity between all the major locations of the city affordable and efficient for commuters. Currently, the service connects all-important residential and commercial locations to terminal one of the airport. Any customer can book the service at any point of the day both of instant travel and future planned commute.
The service offered under three standard categories looking after the specific needs of the commuters. Our team makes sure every request is served independent of location or time. Three categories under which the service is offered to a customer are as given below:
Airport to Airport transfer: This specific category of service aims to solve the connectivity problem between all-important airport to Terminal 2 of Heathrow airport The major airport routes on which the service operates are :
- Gatwick to Heathrow Terminal 2 airport
- Luton to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- London city to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- Southend to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
Other than servicing routes connecting airports surrounding London, the service also connects commuters from airports of adjoining cities like Birmingham and Manchester to the Heathrow airport's terminal two.
Urban airport transfer: This specific category of service is effective on routes between urban centres, residential localities, and business centres in and around London to the Terminal two of Heathrow airport. The major urban routes serviced under it are :
- South walk to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- Hackney to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- Fulham to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- Wandsworth to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- Islington to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- Notting Hill to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- Richmond to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
- Tufnell Park to Heathrow terminal 2 airport
Other than connecting major city-based airport routes, the service is also operational on airports of adjoining cities like Manchester airport and Birmingham airport
Intercity airport transfer: The service connects major cities surrounding London like Manchester and Birmingham with the terminal one of Heathrow airport. We understand the problem of servicing a customer from far away places and the reason why it is a costly service when offered by other operators so made sure that our intercity services are affordable and effective for all customers. In terms of intercity commutes, the service connects also localities from cities like Manchester and Birmingham to the Terminal two of Heathrow airport.
HOW TO BOOK HEATHROW TERMINAL 2 AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE?
There are three different ways customers can book service offered A&B cabs. People can always customize the service while booking with booking expert. One can also specify the vehicle type one is looking at, is there any requirement of fleet services and also customize the itinerary as per one's requirement. Three ways to book the service are:
- One can give a buzz to our helpline numbers ( 0116-289-8989/0116-241-4141 ) during any time of the day and specify the requirement with the operators and rest everything would be taken care off.
- One can just drop an email with the requirement and itinerary and you can be assured that your booking confirmation email would be right there in inbox within 15 minutes of your sending the email request.
- For online customers, one can book the service by using our website or downloading our app from the Google Play Store and Apple app stores.