BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT TRANSFER
Birmingham airport is one of the busiest airports outside the periphery of the capital city, London. The time when the airport started its operations called the Eimdon Airport which was later re-named as the Birmingham international airport and now called the Birmingham airport. The airport handles passenger traffic of both domestic and international travellers travelling to and from Europe, the Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, North America and Caribean. The airport is located 8.1 miles east-southeast of Birmingham city centre and slightly north of Bickenhill in the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull England. The main airlines' operators which operate from the airport are :
- Thomas Cook airlines
- Tui airways
ABOUT A&B CABS BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE:
The service connects both Londoners, local residents of Birmingham and business travellers to all the major residential centres of London and Birmingham, business centres of London city and important airports of London with the Birmingham airport. It's a 24*7 service so any traveller looking either for pick up or drop can any time rely on the service. According to most customers, we are considered to be the cheapest and efficient in terms of services on these routes. There are three categories of services offered under the Birmingham airport transfer to suits the various needs of the commuters.
The first category of service includes serving the commuting needs to travellers between major airports of London and the Birmingham airport. The routes covered under this category are :
- Heathrow to Birmingham airport
- London city to Birmingham airport
- Luton to Birmingham airport
- Gatwick to Birmingham airport
- Southend to Birmingham airport
The second category of service connects commuters from all residential localities of the city of London and Birmingham to the airport of Birmingham. As the service is available for any time of the day, you can always book for instant travel or travelling on a future date. Make sure to share your itinerary at the time of booking.
Main residential routes of London connecting the Birmingham airport on which A&B cab's airport service operate are :
- South walk to Birmingham airport
- Hackney to Birmingham airport
- Fulham to Birmingham airport
- Wandsworth to Birmingham airport
- Islington to Birmingham airport
- Notting Hill to Birmingham airport
- Richmond to Birmingham airport
- Tufnell Park to Birmingham airport
- Wanstead to Birmingham airport
Other residential routes of Birmingham on which A&B Cabs operate are :
- Bournville to Birmingham airport
- Harborne to Birmingham airport
- Halesowen to Birmingham airport
- Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham airport
The third category of service is aimed at business travellers commuting between the main business centres of London like the Old City area and Canary Wharf with the Birmingham airport. We understand the needs of our business customers well and accordingly, we have planned the service. We understand the importance of them so we have made sure that our drivers are well acquainted with airline time schedules.
HOW TO BOOK A BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE?
There are three different ways in which a customer can book our service. Make sure to share your itinerary at the time of book a service with us so that our operations team can serve you at their best. We also offer different car and vehicle variants to our customers which anybody can specify at the time of book a Birmingham airport minicab with us. As are also operate at a fleet level also, one can also book multiple numbers of vehicles at the time of booking. If you have a guest to pick up from the airport you can also look for our meet and greet service and we will ensure your guest faces no hassle.
The various ways to book a service an airport transfer service with A&B cabs are :
- One can always a book our service by giving us a buzz on our helpline numbers ( 0116-289-8989/0116-241-4141 ). Our booking centres are open 24 hours so you can use this mode of booking at your convenience.
- The other way to book our Birmingham airport Transfer service is through email. At any point of the day, you can drop an email with us and we can assure that you can get an answer within 15 minutes of our email.
- Internet is the third way through which you can book our Birmingham airport Transfer services in the comfort of our home. Either you can use our website booking engine or you can download the booking app from Google Play Store and Apple app stores.