Taxis Leicester – Leicestershire's Finest 24-Hour Local Taxi Services Company
When you are looking for Taxis Leicester, you want to make sure that you are booking your taxi with a company with a distinguished reputation. You will get this precisely when booking online taxis in Leicester or person from A&B Cabs. For over 15 years, we have been a well-known presence throughout the Leicestershire area, like Leicester, Loughborough, Oadby, Wigston, Blaby, Netherhall, Hinckley, Hamilton, etc., and have been counted on by both Leicestershire and visitors to the city for their transportation needs. We take great pride in our fleet and services and strive to meet and exceed the expectations of every passenger we serve. When it comes to Taxis in Leicester, we know that you have a choice. This is why we work so hard to ensure that we meet our customers' needs. From the ability to pay with several payment methods to booking Taxi Leicester via our smartphone apps, you will always be able to stay in touch with A&B Cabs. Some things that set us apart from others in the area that offer Minicabs Leicester service include our rich history and close relationship with the city. We also have several amenities available to our customers, like an optional baby seat, GPS from point to point, booking and customer service 24/7, and your choice of clean, comfortable taxis..
Our assortment of vehicles which you can book:
• Saloon Cars, Estate Cars, 5,6,7, & 8-seater
• Mini Buses
• Executive Cars
Our assorted set of service offerings in the Leicestershire region include:
A )Airport transfers: The service is aimed at connecting commuters of Leicester to important airports like East Midlands, Birmingham, Manchester, Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, and London City 24*7 as per your requirements. We ensure efficient pick and drop service at any point of the time as our team is also updated about the airlines' schedule so that your chance of missing is always negligible.
B ) Meet and greet service: If at any point in time you plan to visit this part of the city, we ensure that our trained drivers are always therethere
C ) Hiring for special events: As you plan your family events, you can rely on us for your logistics requirements during all those events.
D ) Day hire and sightseeing: if we have an extended traveling plan all day, we are always there to take care of the logistics.
Explore our Reliable & Affordable Taxis Leicester services :
A&B Cabs, a year-old minicab operator, specializes in offering airport transfer, Seaport Transfer, Train Station Transfer, and Local Taxis Leicester services personalized to customer's taste and budget. We primarily operate on all routes connecting residential localities and business centers in and around the UK area with the major airports around the UK. We are a private Minicabs Operator fixed price service that delivers customers a comfortable and affordable transport solution. The service is dedicated to offering pickups and drop-offs from All Leicestershire areas like Leicester, Loughborough, Oadby, Wigston, Blaby, Netherhall, Hinckley, Hamilton, and more, irrespective of the terminal the customer chooses with no extra cost. A specialized bespoke private cab travel solution suitable for customers who are looking for taxis in Leicester from any part of Leicester city or its outskirts and other different airports and seaports in and around the UK
Why A&B Cabs Is Different From Other Taxi Leicester Companies?
- As a bespoke operator, we offer our customers the freedom to select between multiple vehicles in our fleet for any taxis in Leicester. Customers can choose a particular vehicle option at the time of booking based on passengers traveling, luggage they would be carrying, and budget that suits their wallet. Our vehicles include saloon cars, estate cars, MPVs with seating capacity between five to sixteen passengers, and mini and big buses suitable for a large group of passengers
- We offer door-to-door pickups and drop-offs, which makes the experience very comforting in every taxi in Leicester.
- Our service is active 24/7 and 365 days a year so that we can be our most trustworthy travel partner for any airport transfer.
- We have a team of professionally trained drivers and chauffeurs with years of experience in the space and are always ready to go the extra mile to serve the best interests of the travelers.
- If one is new to the city and wants to avoid unwanted pick-up delays, one can always avail of our meet-and-greet option without paying an extra price.
- We use the latest technology to offer a comforting and memorable experience.
How To Book our Taxis Leicester?
· We ensure our customers can easily book our service from the comfort of their home or office. The various booking options are :
· Book Our Taxis Leicester service by giving a call to the 24*7 active booking center at 0116-298-9898 or 0116-241-4141
· If one is a technology-savvy person, one can book by placing an order through the website or our app, available both on Google Play and Apple app store
· Another easy way to book our service is through email. You can drop an email with the details of our Journey with pick and drop location, and our team can take care of the rest. You can always expect a revert within 15 minutes of your email.
What is the A&B Cabs Payment Process?
- A customer can prefer to pay using either of the options, credit/debit cards, PayPal and even in cash, by whatever mode they are comfortable with for any kind taxis leister service availed through us.
- One can opt to pre-pay at the time of booking or can do it at the point of drop.
- In case one is paying using cards (debit/credit) at the end of the trip to the driver, one has to pay a surcharge of 10% which is zero in case of cash payments or if one is prepaying at the time of booking
- if one is paying online using Paypal, an additional surcharge of 7% would be applicable.
- We are fixed price service so don't charge an extra fee for the transfer that was not communicated at the time of booking subject to the condition that there is no additional passenger or luggage other than what is communicated to our team at the time of booking.
Fee for Waiting period:
- We generally don't charge anything extra in case waiting time at the pickup is more than expected and it is zero in case of flight delays
- In case pick-ups from any Location in Leicester, the initial 30 minutes are free from the time of landing or docking but anything after that would be charged at the rate of £0.30 per minute (Minimum £2.50)
- In case the pick-up is from home, hotel, offices and other venues the free waiting period is 30 minutes from the from scheduled pickup time and anything above that would be charged at the rate of £0.30 per minute (minimum £2.50)
Cancellation of booking:
· All bookings which are done using debit/credit card, the cancellation of the same has to be duly canceled 12 hours in advance through call on 0116-298-9898 or 0116-241-4141, Give us a Email on email@example.com,,and should ask the team for the cancellation confirmation number. If the passenger missed the flight and informed us in advance either by phone or by email and has obtained the cancellation number.
Here's all your questions answered :
How Much Is A Taxi From Leicester To Manchester Airport?
A Taxi Transfer from Leicester To Manchester Airport with A&B Cabs Leicester Taxi will take approximately 115 to 120 Minutes. The Leicester To Manchester Airport will cost approximately £234.00* for a saloon car. The distance between London Heathrow Airport (LHR) and Leicester is 86 miles. The road distance is 105.4 miles
How Much Is A Taxi From Leicester To Heathrow?
A Taxi Transfer from Leicester To Heathrow Airport with A&B Cabs Leicester Taxi will take approximately 120 to 130 Minutes. The Leicester To Heathrow Airport will cost approximately £291.00* for a saloon car. The distance between London Heathrow Airport (LHR) and Leicester is 86 miles. The road distance is 104.6 miles
How Much Is A Taxi From East Midlands Airport To Leicester?
A Taxi Transfer from East Midlands Airport To Leicester with A&B Cabs Leicester Taxi will take approximately 30 to 40 Minutes. The East Midlands Airport To Leicester will cost approximately £58.50* for a saloon car. The distance between London Heathrow Airport (LHR) and Leicester is 86 miles. The road distance is 21.4 miles
How Much Is A Taxi From Leicester To Gatwick Airport
A Taxi Transfer from Leicester to Gatwick Airport with A & B Cabs Leicester Taxi will take approximately 140 to 150 Minutes. The Leicester To Gatwick Airport will cost approximately £260.00* for a saloon car. The distance between London Heathrow Airport (LHR) and Leicester is 86 miles. The road distance is 138.4 miles
How Much Is A Taxi From Leicester To Birmingham Airport?
A Taxi Transfer from Leicester to Birmingham Airport with A & B Cabs Leicester Taxi will take approximately 40 to 50. The Leicester To Birmingham Airport will cost approximately £84.50* for a saloon car. The distance between London Heathrow Airport (LHR) and Leicester is 86 miles. The road distance is 35.6 miles
What comes included with a taxi Leicester?
Every single Journey booked with us includes services such as Fixed Price no hidden Cost flight tracking Free meet and greet Services and 30 minutes of waiting plus parking time.
What is the procedure to cancel my Taxi Leicester booking?
All bookings which are done using debit/credit card, the cancellation of the same has to be duly canceled 12 hours in advance through call on 0116-298-9898 or 0116-241-4141, Give us a Email on firstname.lastname@example.org,and should ask the team for the cancellation confirmation number. If the passenger missed the flight and informed us in advance either by phone or by email and has obtained the cancellation number.