MINICAB TO/FROM GATWICK AIRPORT SOUTH TERMINAL
Gatwick airport is the second busiest airport in London and falls in line with the Heathrow airport. Gatwick operates through its two terminals, one in the south and the other on the north. The entrance to the terminal is through the Perimeter Road east of Horley. The terminal handles most of the passenger traffic to the airport and is the first terminals opened to travellers when the airport started its operations. The terminal handles close to 9 million passengers in a year flying to eight six domestic and international destination. The terminal has benefited a lot from the airport up-gradation that happened between 2008 and 2014. The terminal has now a brand new security area with nineteen lanes for passengers and special lanes for passengers with a disability.
ABOUT A&B CAB'S GATWICK SOUTH TERMINAL AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE:
We understand the problems faced by most of the commuters travelling between different centres of London city to the airport because of the huge distance between the airport and the city. Now with an extra terminal in the north, the difficulties have aggravated a lot. Gatwick south terminal airport transfer service offered by us was started to solve this specific problem. The service aims to provide both pick-ups, drop and meet and greet services for travellers specific on the south terminal of Gatwick airport, especially when you are new to the city. Currently, the service connects on commuters from any part of the city and cities outside the periphery of the city of London. To meet the specific needs of our customer, we offer the service under three specific category. The various categories are the following :
Airport to Airport transfer: This specific service connects a commuter from another airport around the city of London to the south terminal of Gatwick airport. The major airport routes on which the service operates are :
- Heathrow to Gatwick South terminal airport
- Luton to Gatwick South terminal airport
- London city to Gatwick South terminal airport
- Southend to Gatwick South terminal airport
Other than servicing routes connecting airports surrounding London, we also connect commuters from airports of adjoining cities like Birmingham and Manchester to the Gatwick south terminal airport
Urban airport transfer: This specific category of service is effective on routes between urban centres, residential localities, and business centres in and around London to the Gatwick airport's south terminal. The major urban routes serviced under it are :
- South walk to Gatwick south terminal airport
- Hackney to Gatwick south terminal airport
- Fulham to Gatwick south terminal airport
- Wandsworth to Gatwick south terminal airport
- Islington to Gatwick south terminal airport
- Notting Hill to Gatwick south terminal airport
- Richmond to Gatwick south terminal airport
- Tufnell Park to Gatwick south terminal airport
Other than connecting major city-based airport routes, the service is also operational on airports of adjoining cities like Manchester airport and Birmingham airport
Intercity airport transfer: The service connects major cities surrounding London like Manchester and Birmingham with the south terminal of Gatwick airport. We understand the problem of servicing a customer from far away places and the reason why it is a costly service when offered by other operators so made sure that our intercity services are affordable and effective for all customers. In terms of intercity commutes, the service connects also localities from cities like Manchester and Birmingham to the South terminal of Gatwick airport.
HOW TO BOOK GATWICK SOUTH TERMINAL AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE?
We have made sure for all our customer is available for any customer 24*7 and 365 days in a year. We promise no denial of service of request which is common with most operators when the customer wants to access the service during the odd hours of the day. Any customer also has an option to pre-book the service and plan things accordingly. Make sure that you mention the right airport terminal, the right vehicle as per requirement, exact pickup location and time so we can deliver a satisfying service.
There are three modes by which the customer can book an airport transfer service:
- Book by calling: Book by giving a call on any of your helpline numbers ( 0116-289-8989/0116-241-4141 ). Our helplines are open 24*7 to service customer requirement at the point of the day.
- Book by email: One can book the service by dropping an email to A&B Cabs. We can assure that you will get a response within 15 minutes of that email.
- Book through the web: One can book our service using our website or our mobile app available both on Google Play Store and Apple app stores.